High-reliability, high-quality PCBs - prototype to Low/Mid production volumes
PCB Technologies offers NPI (New product Introduction) services to leading medical electronic device manufacturers, such as patient monitoring, invasive surgical tools, medical imaging devices, electrophysiology catheters, hearing devices, heart monitors, etc. Before production, we perform various DFM & DFA, BOM, and stack-ups checks.
The medical industry demands the highest reliability and quality standards to provide life-saving services to which we comply, backed with thorough test and inspection procedures.
Three main verticals are fundamental in order to get the optimal test & inspection of the process end-to-end:
1. A solid quality & inspection plan throughout the entire production process.
2. Detailed definition of the interfaces between all inspection steps to optimize risk assessment and root cause analysis.
3. Continuous feedback to enable improved yield and system performance
To support these, we have three operational labs –
1. Chemical lab – inspecting wet chemical procedures and materials involved in the production process.
2. Metallographic lab – inspecting panel coupons and boards: cross-sections, surfaces, plating, hole fillings, and lamination, as well as final product inspection
3. HATS (Highly Accelerated Thermal Shock) lab – inspecting PCB coupons for PTH and via reliability.
We support our customers from the early stages of the PCB design, through fabrication and all the way to full system integration, all based on common design rules, creating the optimal environment for speedy transformation from the prototype stage to Low/Mid production volumes while making miscommunications between separate fabrication and assembly shops redundant. We follow the strictest standards that help us build high-quality, reliable Medical PCBs